EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
EACH WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTATION, SUCH AS A RELEASE, WITHIN TWO (2) DAYS, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
- The BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE PRESENTED BY IKEA LIVE OAK Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by the San Antonio Bowl Association and IKEA (“Sponsor”), is open only to entrants who, as of the entry date, are legal residents of the United States (“Territory”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. The Sweepstakes is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, and agents of Sponsor its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies (“collectively, with Facebook, Instagram, and X, the “Released Parties”)”, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, domestic partners, in-laws, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such individual are not eligible to enter. Corporate entities are not eligible and have no right to claim any prize won by their employees.
- Enter the Best Seats in the House presented by IKEA Live Oak Contest (the “Giveaway”) to win 8 VIP field seats with postgame field access, and 2 parking passes. Average retail value of the prize is $2,000. By entering this Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to maintain his/her behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with attending the Game. The winner understands and agrees that Sponsor and the owners or operators of the Event venue have the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any activity at any time if the winner’s or his/her guest’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Sponsor, or otherwise violates the policies of Sponsor or the venue operator, and in such a case, the winner will still be solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses related to the prize.
- Persons will be instructed on how to enter for a chance to win via Valero Alamo Bowl website, social channels. or the contest website at: Alamobowl.com. Participants must provide their full name, email address, and phone number to enter the Sweepstakes. The Winner (“Prize Winner”) will be selected based on completed entries. Entries will be accepted from 8 a.m. (CST) on Monday, November 20, 2023, and ends on 8 p.m. (CST) on Friday, December 15, 2023. The Prize Winner will be selected on or before December 18, 2023, and the Prize Winner will be contacted by e-mail. Prizes will be picked up by the Prize Winner at the Valero Alamo Bowl Offices (100 Montana, San Antonio, TX 78203). Tickets are subject to additional terms, conditions, and restrictions imposed by their issuer. Prize details not specified in these Official Rules (including seat location at the event) will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The released parties listed in section 10 below are not responsible for failure of the event to occur as scheduled for any reason. The released parties are not responsible for inability to attend the event or other inability to use the prize tickets, in which case the prize will be forfeited, and no substitution provided.
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of individuals who register to win. Only one entry per person. if a person uses multiple entries. they will be disqualified from winning the prize. Only one winner will be chosen. If that person doesn’t claim, the prize secondary prizes will be given at the discretion of the Valero Alamo Bowl. The person will be randomly drawn to select the winner.
- Giveaway void where prohibited. Promotion and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the San Antonio Bowl Association, the Valero Alamo Bowl, IKEA US RETAIL LLC., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates. directors, officers, franchisees, governors. employees, sponsors, and owners (the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described). with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not subject to exchange. No substitute Prize will be awarded, and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize consists only of item specifically listed as part of the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation; transportation, personal expenses, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize, are sole Prize Winner’s responsibility. Winner will be responsible for any taxes incurred from winning. PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- By entering, entrant understands that the San Antonio Bowl Association and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates. directors, officers, governors. employees, sponsors, and owners shall have the right to use the Prize Winner’s voice, name, likeness, and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
- All decisions as to the Giveaway rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of the San Antonio Bowl Association and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse. Only entries actually received by sponsor in accordance with the deadlines set forth above will be considered in this sweepstakes; other proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by sponsor. Any attempt made to submit entries in excess of any stated limit or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules (including by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise) may be disqualified. sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this sweepstakes. Entries that are (i) forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, unintelligible, duplicated, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, garbled or postage-due; (ii) generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means; or (iii) submitted with intent to subvert the entry process will not be accepted and are void. Those who do not provide the required information or abide by these Official Rules and other instructions of sponsor and its representatives may, in sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any associated entry void. Entries or participation made on behalf of any other individual or any entity, group, or originating at any online service other than those described above (including, without limitation, through commercial promotion subscription, notification, or entering services) will be declared invalid and disqualified for this sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the disputed entry will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person satisfies the eligibility requirements, otherwise the entry will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address (e.g., an educational institution, business, or ISP). If a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant cannot be resolved to sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- By entering the Giveaway or accepting a Prize, all entrants release the San Antonio Bowl Association. the Valero Alamo Bowl, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates. directors, officers, franchisees, governors, employers, sponsors, and owners from any liability whatsoever and waiving all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries. losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, mis delivery, acceptance. possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty. or any other theory.
- Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Giveaway or claiming or using the Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of San Antonio Bowl Association. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within two (2) days of attempted notification.
- If the Prize Winner is unable to claim the Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely, and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. The San Antonio Bowl Association reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
- The San Antonio Bowl Association is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of Prize. In the event the San Antonio Bowl Association is prevented from continuing with this promotion. or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the San Antonio Bowl Association’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite, or equipment failure. riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared). terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation. order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the San Antonio Bowl Associations control (each a “Force Majeure· event or occurrence). The San Antonio Bowl Association shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If the San Antonio Bowl Association. in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, the San Antonio Bowl Association reserves the right. but not the obligation. to award the Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. in a random drawing. In no event will more Prizes be award than those specifically listed.
- For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed. business-size envelope to “Best Seats in the House presented by IKEA Live Oak Contest”, Valero Alamo Bowl, 100 Montana St, San Antonio. Texas 78203 by no later than March 15, 2024.
- These Official Rules are available at www.alamobowl.comor by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “ Best Seats In The House Presented By Ikea Live Oak – Rules Request,” c/o Valero Alamo Bowl, 100 Montana, San Antonio, TX. 78203. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Rules requests must be received during the entry period.
- The sponsor of the sweepstakes and the address at which the sponsor may be contacted is Valero Alamo Bowl, 100 Montana, San Antonio, TX. 78203. Reference to third parties in connection with the prize is for reference and identification purposes only and not intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with sponsor or the sweepstakes. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or X.