An idea conceived in the Grand Cayman Islands over cold beer and jerk chicken has now turned into five locations with a new location opening within the next month.
Founded in 2016, Chicken N Pickle has provided guests with a unique experience – good food, live music, yard games and pickleball.
Pickleball’s combination of ping pong, badminton and tennis has made it one of the fastest growing sports in America. Usually played in pairs, this easy-to-follow game makes it great for any event- family days, group outings or a work function.
Chicken N Pickle has indoor and outdoor pickleball courts and seating, bocce ball and shuffleboard courts, bars, and a variety of yard games.
For those who want to become pickleball pros, Chicken N Pickle offers clinics and private lessons, as well as hosts leagues for all levels from beginner to advanced.
Need another reason to go? The FOOD!
Founder Dave Johnson got his food inspiration for Chicken N Pickle from his favorite place to eat in the Grand Cayman Islands, Chicken! Chicken!.
Although known for their wood-fired rotisserie chicken, Chicken N Pickle sources often from local farmers and vendors to serve delicious pulled pork and grass-fed beef sandwiches, creative salads, and hand-cut fries, giving pickleballers several options.
To book your court, visit Chicken N Pickle online.
Chicken N Pickle Gives Back
A key tenet of Chicken N Pickle is demonstrated through the Our Hearts Are Local program, which focuses on creating philanthropic partnerships to strengthen local neighborhoods and beyond. Hundreds of charitable events are held annually, and proceeds are donated back to the communities they serve.
– Chicken N Pickle hosts 10% back nights (donate 10% of profits to a local non-profit on Tuesdays from 6-8pm), green cup campaign ($1 goes back to a charity every two weeks) and pickleball tournaments for charities just to name a few
- Chicken N Pickle’s cultural imperative to the community is to give back, with many philanthropic events and service-oriented endeavors to strengthen local neighborhood’s and beyond.
- They believe in building long-lasting solutions to address the needs of the communities in which they live, work and play.
- They frequently donate meeting space to charitable organizations for use in hosting board meetings, volunteer appreciation nights and more.
- They participate in philanthropic efforts throughout the communities they serve, embracing causes that matter most to Chicken N Pickle guests and giving back to them in meaningful ways.
- They offer many ways for organizations to raise money. Host a pickleball or cornhole tournament, participate in a 10% give back night, and follow Chicken-N-Pickle online to learn about their green cup campaign, where $1 from each green drink cup purchased is donated to a local charity.
- The Chicken N Pickle Foundation was established in 2020 to partner with local charitable organizations and improve the lives of people in the communities they serve. The foundation’s vision is to become a recognized leader in the transformation of their communities by ensuring that all charitable organizations have the ability to reach those in need. Through fun and fellowship, Chicken N Pickle is determined to create unifying bonds of goodness that will ripple throughout their communities and lead to a better world.