Current Bowl sponsors, suite holders as well as Board and Committee members and their guests will be invited to network, play tailgate games, listen to music, taste a wide range of drinks courtesy of Silver Eagle Beverages, and enjoy food from Ricos Products and Whataburger as we celebrate our 30th anniversary season from 5:15 – 7:15 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18.
The setting will be a newly opened portion of the San Pedro Creek featuring a water wall and art installation on the plaza outside of the Texas Public Radio (TPR) offices at 321 W. Commerce Street.
As a special bonus, Bowl partners will also be able to RSVP for complimentary admission to TPR’s popular live storytelling event series Worth Repeating following the mixer. Doors to the TPR theatre open at 7 p.m. for the 7:30 – 9 p.m. show.
Know Before You Go
- With downtown construction, the best way to approach TPR by car is from the west side of downtown via Santa Rosa Street.
- Parking at meters and city owned parking lots are free on Downtown Tuesday starting at 5 p.m. The closest city garage is the City Tower Parking Lot at 60 N. Flores Street at W. Commerce. There is also one at Dolorosa at Santa Rosa.
- Please note TPR is set back a little from W. Commerce and located next to Penner’s less than a block from City Hall.
Not yet partnered with the Valero Alamo Bowl?
- Tickets are available for purchase through the Texas Public Radio website here.
- If you have an interest in sponsoring this event or other events on the Valero Alamo Bowl calendar, please contact us at 210-704-6388 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and complimentary tickets to this event.
- Sponsors can use this event to host employees or clients as well as get their name on the official invitation going out to 500 business leaders as well as onsite in front of the 150 guests.