Rudy’s Bar-B-Q Pigskin Preview
Wednesday, August 31; Doors open at 11 a.m., Luncheon begins at Noon
“The Original” Rudy’s Bar-B-Q Pigskin Preview is the official start of the college football season in San Antonio.
A crowd of over 700 football fans and local business leaders will come to the Alamodome for this luncheon on the football field to get a preview of the Pac-12 and Big 12 conference football seasons, eat a great meal from Rudy’s Bar-B-Q and hear stories and insight from an ESPN College Football Analyst.
Luncheon guests will also receive a commemorative Valero Alamo Bowl Nike t-shirt and have the opportunity to participate in games to win prizes on the Alamodome turf.
Tickets are available for $65 per person. Seating is assigned and will be available at check-in via company or last name on the day of the event.
Million Dollar Shootout
The Polo Field at Brackenridge Park
Friday, October 14 - Sunday, Ocotber 23; 10:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. daily
Over 1,500 golfers annually take over 22,000 attempts in the Valero Alamo Bowl Million Dollar Shootout at the Polo Fields and Driving Range at Brackenridge Park. The lure is dozens of raffle and “on the green” prizes as well as awards to the top 10 closest shots each day such as golf, vacation and restaurant gifts. The top two daily shots qualify for the Finals and their chance for the $1 million grand prize. If no aces are recorded then the closest to the pin will win a trip for two to the Caribbean courtesy of American Airlines. For questions please email or call us at 210.704.6391.
Here are 2015 Top 10 Daily Prizes:
- Golf twosome courtesy of The Club at Sonterra and a $100 gift certificate to TicketCity
- $100 Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse gift card and a pair of San Antonio Rampage tickets
- $50 Topgolf gift card and $40 TopGolf gameplay card
- $50 gift certificate to Paesano’s Restaurant Group and 10 pounds of Kiolbassa sausage
- Free Whataburger for a year and Enterprise Rent-A-Car vouchers
- Dinner for one at Chama Gaucha Steakhouse and a pair of San Antonio Rampage tickets
- $50 gift certificate to Hard Rock Cafe and a pair of tickets to SeaWorld San Antonio
- $50 gift certificate to Dave & Buster’s and a $50 gift certificate to Dick’s Last Resort
- Free day pass to the Valero Texas Open and a Rudy’s Bar-B-Q Prize Pack
- Dinner for one at Fire Bowl Cafe and a pair of tickets to Alamo Drafthouse Cinema with food and beverage coupons
2015 On The Green Prize Donors: Cheesy Jane’s, Coldstone Creamery, Dave and Buster’s, Joe’s Crab Shack, Mama Margie’s, Myron’s Steakhouse, Rivercenter Comedy Club, Rudy’s Bar-B-Q, SPY: The Exhibit, The Egg and I, Whataburger
2015 Raffle Prize Donors: Big Bob’s Burgers, Cheesy Jane’s, Chris Madrid’s, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Gwendolyn’s, Incredible Pizza, Joe’s Crab Shack, Josephine Street Cafe, Kirby’s Steakhouse, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Paloma Blanca, San Antonio Aquarium, San Antonio Beer Festival, San Antonio Scorpions, San Antonio Zoo, Schakolad, Sheraton Gunter Hotel, SpringHill Suites, SPY: The Exhibit, Stone Werks, Taco Taco Cafe, The Cheesecake Factory, The Egg and I, The Grill At Leon Springs, Two Bros BBQ Market, UTSA, Zoe’s Kitchen