The Valero Alamo Bowl doesn’t take the word “partnership” lightly. We take great pride in creating long-lasting relationships.
Here are some of the reasons why our partners renew at such a high rate:
- Our 20+ annual events, various community programs and comprehensive digital platforms deliver a wide array of ownable assets that can span the entire football season.
- Memories appreciate in value and a deep connection with passionate college football fans and the Valero Alamo Bowl makes their brand stand out.
- With an annual economic impact of $45+ million to San Antonio, our partners receive the halo effect from supporting “our bowl game.”
- An experienced bowl staff of creative event marketers provide partnerships that deliver value via business-building opportunities, turnkey activation platforms and one-of-a-kind hospitality benefits.
Over 1.5 million
fans have attended the 25 bowl games resulting in over $870 million in total economic impact for San Antonio
Over $105 million
contributed to participating conferences and universities through the bowl team payouts along with $3.7 million awarded to area students.
The Valero Alamo Bowl is proud to showcase San Antonio to the 40,000+ out-of-town visitors that annually attend the game and the 7 million viewers who watch it on ESPN. However, we develop more local outreach each year highlighted by the 117,350 San Antonio residents that attended Valero Alamo Bowl events and the 693,000 local residents that engaged with the bowl digitally last season.
Here is a “By The Numbers” look at the Valero Alamo Bowl’s wide range of demographics:
- 29: Average age of Valero Alamo Bowl Twitter and YouTube followers
- 47: Average age of a Valero Alamo Bowl attendee
- 51: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl Facebook and Instagram followers that are female
- 52: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl attendees that are male
- 83: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl attendees that own a home
- 89: Annual renewal rate of Valero Alamo Bowl sponsors
- 91: Annual renewal rate of Valero Alamo Bowl option ticket holders
- 478: Number of children ages 6-15 that participated in last year’s Youth Clinic
- 2,950: Members of the military annually attending via various appreciation programs
- 79,750: Email newsletter subscribers in the bowl database
- 102,000: Average household income for a Valero Alamo Bowl attendee
For a discussion on how to best build a real time marketing-driven and solution-focused platform, please email or contact:
Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Valero Alamo Bowl
Specific partnership ideas are here: Valero Alamo Bowl Sponsorship Opportunities
#1 Big 12 vs. #1 Pac-12 teams – after the College Football Playoff selections.
of fan avidity for college football among Top 30 American sports.
at Valero Alamo Bowl games over the last 10 years.