USAA, as the Official Military Appreciation Partner of the Valero Alamo Bowl, is proud to support a scholarship opportunity for military spouses (MilSpouse) residing in or near San Antonio who seek to advance their civilian education. The Valero Alamo Bowl will grant one deserving military spouse a $7,500 scholarship. The recipient will be chosen by the Valero Alamo Bowl Scholarship Committee and notified by November 30, 2023. The recipient will also be invited as an honored guest to the Valero Alamo Bowl’s Kickoff Luncheon Presented by USAA on December 27, 2023.
- You reside within 75 miles of San Antonio, whether you’re living off-base or stationed temporarily on-base.
- You are a MilSpouse to a currently-serving Active Duty service member or a currently-serving National Guardsman/Reservist, OR you are a spouse of a verified Veteran from any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces. We may request verification of service.
- You can show proof of enrollment or pending-enrollment in a continuing education program, which can include degree programs, certificate programs, technical training, or vocational school. We may ask for this documentation.
- All applications will be carefully reviewed by the Valero Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation.
- A recipient will be chosen and awarded by the Valero Alamo Bowl Scholarship Foundation.
To apply, please click here and submit your application by November 15, 2023.