The Valero Alamo Bowl doesn’t take the word “partnership” lightly. We take great pride in creating long-lasting relationships.
Here are some of the reasons why our partners renew at such a high rate:
- Our 20+ annual events, community outreach programs, game day activation and comprehensive digital platforms deliver a wide array of ownable assets that can span the entire football season.
- Memories appreciate in value and a deep connection with passionate college football fans and the Valero Alamo Bowl makes their brand stand out.
- With an average annual economic impact of $40+ million to San Antonio, our partners receive the halo effect from supporting “our bowl game.”
- Our experienced staff of creative event marketers can tailor partnerships to reach desired audiences via business-building opportunities, turnkey activation platforms and one-of-a-kind hospitality benefits.
Over 1.7 million
fans have attended the previous 29 Valero Alamo Bowls resulting in over $1 billion in total economic impact for San Antonio.
Over $143 million
contributed to participating conferences and universities through the bowl team payouts in our history along with $1+ million in annual scholarship awards to San Antonio area students.
The Valero Alamo Bowl is proud to showcase San Antonio to the 30,000+ out-of-town visitors that annually attend the game and the 5 million viewers who watch it on ESPN.
However, we also have significant local outreach highlighted by the 115,000+ residents that attend Valero Alamo Bowl events and the 475,000 San Antonians that engage with the bowl digitally each season.
Here is a “By The Numbers” look at the Valero Alamo Bowl’s wide range of demographics:
- 31: Average age of Valero Alamo Bowl Twitter and Instagram followers
- 48: Average age of a Valero Alamo Bowl attendee
- 51: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl Facebook and Instagram followers that are female
- 54: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl attendees that are male
- 81: Percent of Valero Alamo Bowl attendees that own a home
- 87: Annual renewal rate of Valero Alamo Bowl sponsors
- 3,750: Members of the military annually attending via various appreciation programs
- 82,750: Email newsletter subscribers in the bowl database
- 124,000: Average household income for a Valero Alamo Bowl attendee
- 10,250,000: Annual digital impressions on our social platforms
For a discussion on how to best build a real time marketing-driven and solution-focused platform, please email or contact:
Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Valero Alamo Bowl
Specific partnership ideas are available here: Valero Alamo Bowl Overview.