Get rewarded for your college football knowledge and savvy bowl predictions by participating in the Pick the Teams Contest Presented by Whataburger. Register to play here and then simply pick the team from the Pac-12 and Big 12 that you think will play in this year’s Valero Alamo Bowl. Correctly predict the two teams for a chance to win free Whataburger for a year and a VIP Bowl Game Package. Only official entries will be considered for this prize.
Enter to win before November 11, 2023. A winner will be drawn and notified via email no later than December 3, 2023.
Whataburger Pick the Teams Contest GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Whataburger Pick the Teams Contest (the “Giveaway”) to win 2 field seats with post-game field access, 2 pregame party passes, 2 Touchdown Club passes, 1 parking pass, and Whataburger for a year if you correctly choose the two teams playing in the 2023 Valero Alamo Bowl.
- Persons will be instructed to win via Valero Alamo Bowl website, social channels, or the contest website at: Alamobowl.com The Winner (“Prize Winner”) will be selected based on completed entries. Entries will be accepted from 8 a.m. (CST) on Monday, August 31, 2023 and ends on 8 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, November 11, 2023. The Prize Winner will be selected on or before December 3rd, 2023 and the Prize Winner will be contacted by e-mail. Prizes picked up by the Prize Winner at the Valero Alamo Bowl Offices (100 Montana, San Antonio, TX 78203).
- Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of individuals who register to win. Only one entry per person, if a person uses multiple entries, they will be disqualified from winning the prize. Only one winner will be chosen, if that person doesn’t claim, the prize secondary prizes will be given at the discretion of the Valero Alamo Bowl. If multiple participants select the two teams correctly the names will be randomly drawn from a raffle to select the winner.
- Giveaway void where prohibited. Promotion and the Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under Texas law.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the San Antonio Bowl Association, the Valero Alamo Bowl, Whataburger, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, franchisees, governors, employees, sponsors and owners (the “Released Parties”) against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not subject to exchange. No substitute Prize will be awarded, and Prize may not be exchanged for cash. Prize consists only of item specifically listed as part of the Prize. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of the Prize, including, without limitation; transportation, personal expenses, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize, are sole Prize Winner’s responsibility. Winner will be responsible for any taxes incurred from winning. PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- The Released Parties accept no responsibility for an entrant failing to receive a Prize.
- By entering, entrant understands that the San Antonio Bowl Association and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, sponsors and owners shall have the right to use the Prize Winner’s voice, name, likeness and photograph(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without further authorization, compensation, remuneration or notification except where prohibited by law.
- All decisions as to the Giveaway rules and interpretations are exclusively within the sole discretion of the San Antonio Bowl Association and may be changed from time to time without notice or recourse.
- By entering the Giveaway or accepting a Prize, all entrants release the San Antonio Bowl Association, the Valero Alamo Bowl, Whataburger, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, franchisees, governors, employers, sponsors and owners from any liability whatsoever and waiving any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or delivery, mis delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any Prize (including any type or manner of costs or damages), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other theory.
- Entrants that violate the Official Rules are subject to disqualification from participation in the Giveaway or claiming or using the Prize. Any such decision is in the sole discretion of San Antonio Bowl Association. The potential Prize Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form within two (2) days of attempted notification.
- If the Prize Winner is unable to claim his/her chance for the Prize within the timeframe set out herein, such chance will be forfeited entirely, and the Prize Winner will forfeit any and all rights to the Prize. The San Antonio Bowl Association reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the Prize.
- The San Antonio Bowl Association is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Giveaway or in the announcement of Prize. In the event the San Antonio Bowl Association is prevented from continuing with this promotion, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the promotion is severely undermined by any event beyond the San Antonio Bowl Association’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the San Antonio Bowl Associations control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence). The San Antonio Bowl Association shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without further obligation. If the San Antonio Bowl Association, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the promotion as a result of a Force Majeure event, the San Antonio Bowl Association reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event, in a random drawing. In no event will more Prizes be award than those specifically listed.
- For a printed copy of the Prize Winner result or a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to “Whataburger Pick the Teams Contest”, Valero Alamo Bowl, 100 Montana St, San Antonio, Texas 78203.