COVID-19 Safety Plan
The 2020 Valero Alamo Bowl will follow the successful safety plan the Alamodome has implemented for UTSA’s home games.
In addition to enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures, the relevant protocols for our game include:
- Contactless Ticket Scanners: Load your digital ticket to your phone prior to arriving at the Alamodome and enter at gate noted on the ticket.
- Face Coverings: Required at all times at the Alamodome except when you are actively eating or drinking.
- Entry Rules: Employees or guests confirmed to have a temperature over 99.6°F and exhibit any signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry. If you or a family member is sick, please stay home. The Dome’s clear bag policy is in effect.
- Physical Distancing: Stand at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines and avoiding the use of elevators if you are physically able to use the stairs.
- Seating: Every other row will be closed. Various-sized seating blocks will be available throughout the Alamodome and four seats will separate each seating block.
Since the situation remains fluid and continues to evolve, this plan is subject to change based on emerging health developments.
While we are excited to host another unforgettable Top 25 matchup, we ask all fans join us in being diligent with the above safety protocols.