Tickets for Troops & Kids Matter
The Valero Alamo Bowl was created in 1993 to bring enjoyment to South Texans, San Antonians and visitors alike while creating positive economic impact, experiences and national attention for the community and participating universities.
One way to bring enjoyment is through the following ticket programs:
San Antonio’s military community is an important part of our city and its history. For each $25 donation, you will provide one complimentary ticket to an active duty or veteran of the US military that will be matched by the Valero Alamo Bowl.
Based on their total giving, donors have the opportunity to take advantage of the following, as token of our appreciation:
- $2,000+ Name recognition in a story in the Valero Alamo Bowl game program and e-newsletter about our military program and thanking our Tickets For Troops supporters.
- $3,000+ The above listed benefits as well as inclusion in the bowl’s social media outreach and a live PA read during the Valero Alamo Bowl.
- $5,000+ The above listed benefits along with onsite name and logo recognition in the Gridiron Club, a special in-game hospitality area for Ticket for Troops recipients and bowl partners on the field level of the Alamodome.
Help send deserving children within our community to the Valero Alamo Bowl!
- Our annual goal is to give 1,000 children a memorable holiday gift attending the game to see the excitement of college football in person.
- Your company will not only benefit from the goodwill, but will also be recognized on our social media accounts and listed as the underwriting partner to the individual children’s group.
- For each $25 donation, you will provide one complimentary ticket to non-profit organizations such as BCFCS, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boys Town and Youth Alternatives that will be matched by the Valero Alamo Bowl.
To be a donor or register a military group or non-profit as a perspective beneficiary of charity tickets, please call (210-704-666) or email the bowl office by November 30. Click here for more information on the Valero Alamo Bowl’s Community Outreach Efforts.