The regular college football season is almost over and that means we’re closer and closer to Bowl games!
Did you miss week 11 action? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here’s what happened over the weekend in the Big 12 and Pac-12.
TCU 17, Oklahoma State 63
Iowa State 38, Texas Tech 41
West Virginia 17, Kansas State 34
Kansas 57, Texas 56
Oklahoma 14, Baylor 27
Big 12 Players of the Week: Kansas’ Devin Neal (offensive), Baylor’s Terrel Bernard (defensive) and Texas Tech’s Jonathan Garibay (special teams) and Donovan Smith (newcomer).
- With a 57-56 overtime win over Texas, Kansas recorded its first conference road victory since October 4, 2008 at Iowa State (35-33) and its first win in Austin
- Jonathan Garibay’s game-winning kick of 62 yards marked the longest made field goal in the FBS this season, longest in Texas Tech history, second-longest in Big 12 history and the longest by a Big 12 kicker in a conference matchup
- Iowa State’s Breece Hall set a school record for career points (306) and extended his conference -leading streak of consecutive games with a rushing TD to 22. The streak ties for second-best in NVAA FBS history, one off the record (23 by Arkansas’ Bill Burnett, 1968-70)
Washington State 24, Oregon 38
Arizona State 35, Washington 30
Utah 38, Arizona 29
Colorado 20, UCLA 44
Stanford 14, Oregon State 35
Pac-12 Players of the Week: Arizona State’s Rachaad White (offense), Oregon’s Kayvon Thibodeaux (defense and defensive line), UCLA’s Kyle Philips (special teams), Arizona State’s Dohnovan West (offensive line), and Oregon’s Byron Cardwell (Freshman).
- With its win against Stanford last week, the Oregon State Beavers are bowl eligible for the first time since 2013
- Utah Head Coach Kyle Whittingham has now tied Ike Armstrong for most wins in program history after his team beat Arizona